Slot Zuylen castle open shooting day (Info coming soon) (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Exclusive opportunity for models and photographers to shoot the whole day and at sunset at original Slot Zuylen castle location.
The location is recerved for our use only.
The location has a beautiful blooming garden, wisteria covered house, lake area, woods, curly trees and of course photogenic castle and castle area. The area is amazing outdoor. We are not shooting indoor this time.
Take you best wardrobe with you and invite your friends.
Realise your personal ideas and project with models and photographers.
Pay only for the entrance and use your time how you want it.
Collaborate with each other and take your business cards to share!
There are limited amount of spots available.
There is no food at location. Eat before or take food with you. You can arrange yourself a picknic time.
There is place to change clothes, but no place for muah to be careful with corona-rules.
- Entrance price: 50 euro ex VAT per person. Booking can be made in private message to whatsapp: +31615241803 or on our website.
- We put you in the chat group and on the guest list after payment. No others than guests will be allowed to be at location.
- No wedding photography is allowed!
- You take your own responsibility according to collaborations.
- Models can book private session from our team. Ask for details in private message or in whatsapp.
- You can rent a dress from our rental and use it for your own sessions.
- if rules according due to corona will not allow us to do the event we will postpone the event and provide you voucher.
- if you will not come due to any reason that is not corona related or ours, we will not refund money and do not give a voucher.
- if weather will be so bad that it is impossible to shoot, we will postpone the event.
- if you join you agree that everyone collaborates and wants to shoot. So photographers shoot models, models ask photographers to shoot.
- as model prepare for the shooting so the results are interesting for you and for photographer to shoot. Better preparation = more interest in you and better results.
- be interactive, ask contacts, make contact.
- poste results with giving credits, so everyone can see your work and support you.