Sat, Oct 15|
Chervona Vorona Photography ART photography workshop for photographers (2)
Art photography workshop for photographers of all levels. You will get intensive photography course in 1 of chosen days including propsmaking, theory, photo-shooting practice and retouch lesson. Lets create something wonderful together!
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2022, 10:00 AM GMT+2 – Oct 16, 2022, 6:00 PM GMT+2
Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
About the Event
Chervona Vorona Photography is giving her fairytale photography workshop in Stuttgart, Germany
She is the photographer, who captures "forgotten tale stories" and wants to share with you her fantasy world.
You choose one of the days to participate.
You will have the opportunity to make decoration together and take pictures of special idea with model. You can use photos for own portfolio. Afterwards Chervona Vorona will tell you about her unique style picture processing.
Language: English or Chervona's speach will be synchronously translated to English.
Time first day: approximately from 10.00 till 18.00, lunch included
Location: Location will be in Stuttgart and will be told 1 month before the event.
Amount of participants: maximum 8 people a day.
To reserve your spot we expect reservation payment and after reservation payment all participants will be added to whatsapp chat group where all details and preferenes will be discussed. See costs below
Schedule of the day
INTRO & THEORY (indoor/on location)
1. Introduction to the participants. Short story about Chervona Vorona Photographer
2. Idea. How to turn your idea to great image.
3. Models, locations, dresses and other details for your ideas.
4. Creation of decorations
4. Work with model and environment.
5. Composition and elements of collage. Special shooting style (panoramic)!
SHOOTING PRACTICE (outdoor)
1. Working with natural light and the environment.
2. Model. Liberating, search the angles and postures.
ART PHOTOGRAPHY THEORY (indoor)
2. Color - the most important component for image perception.
3. Psychology of frame. How to process to emphasize idea and emotion.
4. Theory of composition.
EDITING PRACTICE (example of topics):
1. Photo selection.
2. Camera RAW processing. Individual and batch processing.
3. Work in Photoshop. Setting up workspace.
4. Start working. Composition search, framing options.
5. Collage. Working with characters and space.
6. Unnecessary items deletion, plastic (Liquify).
7. Volume / Contrast (several methods).
8. Areas of emphasis, vignetting.
9. Various methods of color correction and toning images.
10. Color compression avoiding.
11. Skin treatment. Combining different techniques to achieve natural look.
12. Work with freckles and pores of skin.
13. Eye and hair treatment for emphasis.
14. Using effects in frame.
15. Working with textures.
16. Methods to improve image sharpness.
17. Prepare images for online publishing.
18. Questions section.
Practice and theory can be less according to participants wishes and experience.
EARLY BIRD (till 15 September ):
Shooting only : 95 euro
Full workshop day: 250
Shooting only: 195
Full workshop day: 350
*Costs are inclusive taxes. For international companies taxes can be avoided. Ask what we can do for you.
Reservation**: 100 euro prepayment, prepayment is not refundable (read our refund policy). Other amount you can pay the day before workshop or cash during the first workshop day.
**Reservation can be made by tickets online.
ANY QUESTIONS?: Ask us in in whatsapp + 316 15241803
Early bird ticket 15 October
+€2.38 service fee
Available till 15 September
+€2.38 service fee0
Early bird ticket 16 October
+€2.50 service fee
Available till 15 September
+€2.50 service fee0