Sat, Apr 09|
Chervona Vorona Photography ART photography workshop for photographers (1)
Art photography workshop for photographers of all levels. You will get intensive photography course in 2 days including theory, photoshooting practice and retouch lesson. Lets create something wonderful together!
Time & Location
Apr 09, 2022, 1:00 PM GMT+2 – Apr 11, 2022, 8:00 PM GMT+2
Stuttgart, Stuttgart, Germany
About the Event
Chervona Vorona Photography is giving her fairytale photography workshop in Stuttgart, Germany
She is the photographer, who captures "forgotten tale stories" and wants to share with you her fantasy world.
You will have the opportunity to make decoration together and take pictures of special idea with model(s). You can use photos for own portfolio. Afterwards Chervona Vorona will tell you about her unique style picture processing from A to Z.
Language: English or Chervona's speach will be synchronously translated to English.
Time first day: approximately from 13.00 till 20.00, no lunch included
Time second day: approximately from 10.00 till 18.00 including pizza
Location: Location will be in Stuttgart and will be told 1 month before the event.
To reserve your spot we expect reservation payment and after reservation payment all participants will be added to whatsapp chat group where all details and preferenes will be discussed. See costs below
Schedule of the days
INTRO & THEORY (indoor/on location)
1. Introduction to the participants. Short story about Chervona Vorona Photographer
2. Idea. How to turn your idea to great image.
3. Models, locations, dresses and other details for your ideas.
4. Creation of decorations
4. Work with model and environment.
5. Composition and elements of collage. Special shooting style (panoramic)!
1. Working with natural light and the environment.
2. Model. Liberating, search the angles and postures.
ART PHOTOGRAPHY THEORY (indoor)
2. Color - the most important component for image perception.
3. Psychology of frame. How to process to emphasize idea and emotion.
4. Theory of composition.
1. Photo selection.
2. Camera RAW processing. Individual and batch processing.
3. Work in Photoshop. Setting up workspace.
4. Start working. Composition search, framing options.
5. Collage. Working with characters and space.
6. Unnecessary items deletion, plastic (Liquify).
7. Volume / Contrast (several methods).
8. Areas of emphasis, vignetting.
9. Various methods of color correction and toning images.
10. Color compression avoiding.
11. Skin treatment. Combining different techniques to achieve natural look.
12. Work with freckles and pores of skin.
13. Eye and hair treatment for emphasis.
14. Using effects in frame.
15. Working with textures.
16. Methods to improve image sharpness.
17. Prepare images for online publishing.
18. Questions section.
Practice and theory can be less according to participants wishes.
EARLY BIRD (till 5 March):
First day only: 195 euro
Second day only: 150 euro
Both days: 295 euro
First day only: 225 euro
Second day only: 180 euro
Both days: 350 euro
*Costs are exclusive taxes. For international companies taxes can be avoided. Ask what we can do for you.
Reservation**: 100 euro prepayment, prepayment is not refundable. Other amount you can pay the day before workshop or cash during the first workshop day.
**Reservation can be made by tickets online.
ANY QUESTIONS?: Ask us in in whatsapp + 316 15241803
Early bird ticket
Available till 15 September€100.00Tax: +€21.00 VAT+€3.03 service fee
Standaard ticket€100.00Tax: +€21.00 VAT+€3.03 service fee